Friday, November 02, 2012

Well into it now, and is it so different?  Is the freedom so complete?  Each time I go back into work it reinforces that feeling that I have never left. I have done so few of the things I said I would do, mainly for financial reasons, and there are things going wrong which I know I should sort out, but which I really can't be bothered.

I did find a purpose, I did find direction but was disheartened by the way I was treated by others - so many people who asked me to do things for them, then, when I had done it, hadn't even the manners to say thank you or, in a couple of occasions, even to respond.  To be honest, I would not have known if they had even received them were it not for them being mentioned in passing by other people.  And if I say I won't do it again (I've said it so many times before) will that help?  Of course not - I know that next time someone calls and asks for help I'll do it. 

This deafness is becoming oppressive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home